- Get the crop off to a good start with MAIZE 19-16-0 a balanced fertilizer specially formulated for maize
- It is advised that approximately 24 kg/ha Nand 20 kg/ha P be combine – drilled at sowing to provide a supply of easily soluble P at the very critical establishment phase.” Teagasc
- MAIZE 19-16-0 sown at 1 bag per acre will satisfy this recommendation exactly.
- It is important to drill P where maize is sown into silage ground that has not been ploughed for years. When ploughed, the P. which is mainly held in the top 2 inches ,will now be at the bottom and not readily available.
- The Nitrogen, in combination with the Phosphorus, helps to get the crop off to a good start, even if the weather is cold.
Get the crop off to a good start with MAIZE 19-16-0